New "quiz" category?

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

4rumid

New "quiz" category?

Post by 4rumid »

The recent public request for quizzes generated a lot of submissions, mine included. I happen to love quiz writing, and apparently so do a lot of other writers. When I submitted mine, I tried to find appropriate categories, with somewhat limited success. The main problem is probably that if someone's looking to buy quizzes -- especially if they're not concerned with topic -- where would they look on CC? At the moment, there's nowhere to go. So my suggestion is to set up a quiz category, which could then be broken down into further categories if necessary (personality, health, sports, etc.). It might even generate new customers, if CC became known as a one-stop shopping site for quizzes.

Thoughts?
Debbi

Re: New "quiz" category?

Post by Debbi »

I think I put mine in the Quotes and Trivia Category under Entertainment I believe. It would be nicer if it said Quotes, Quizzes, and Trivia though. It would also be nice to have a Top 10 category. I think there used to be a lot more categories but during the recent revamp, they were pared down. A while ago someone was asking for a Marraige category under Relationships, which would also be nice.

Oh, I also put quiz, quizzes, exam, exams, test, tests in the keywords field for searches. Maybe I should add questionaire. Anyone think of any other keywords for quizzes?
Celeste Stewart

Re: New "quiz" category?

Post by Celeste Stewart »

poll/polls