Links to Recently Sold Articles?

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Debbi

Links to Recently Sold Articles?

Post by Debbi »

Support,

Would it be possible to link the articles in the Recently Sold Article list? That way we wouldn't have to clutter up the search terms list with the titles. I realize the unique and full rights articles would not appear but it would be convenient to be able to click on the usage articles to get a look.

I know, #10,000 on a very long list :)

Debbi
Nessiee

Re: Links to Recently Sold Articles?

Post by Nessiee »

Yes, I was thinking about this earlier. I feel bad now if I want to make a search in the box, cause it fills up the recent search activity with author searches, making it harder to determine which topics customers are looking for. I hadn't thought about using links in the recently sold list. That would certainly clear up a lot of our searches.

Perhaps there is a way to just not show author searches at all? Like, if a person is logged in as an author, any searches during the 'author logged in' period are ignored and not added to the list? I'm not really sure if something like this is possible, however. I'll have to let the more technically inclined people step in here :P
Debbi

Re: Links to Recently Sold Articles?

Post by Debbi »

The suggestion to filter out searches by authors was made pretty quickly after the recently search term list came into being. I think it can be done. Programmers are all-powerful! Now whether they have the time or inclination is another thing :)