Can I include Excel Spreadsheets in my articles

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

vision

Can I include Excel Spreadsheets in my articles

Post by vision »

Hello,

I am just wondering if I can submit articles that have excel sheets that are pasted into the article. For instance, if I wanted to show the difference in pricing or profit from one sale to the next, I would do the calculation in excel and then paste it into the word document.

Also, can I use color highlights on the excel sheet to brind attention to certain calculations?
I won't have colors everywhere, just enough to point something out?

Thank you

Vision.
BerryWriter

Re: Can I include Excel Spreadsheets in my articles

Post by BerryWriter »

I doubt it. It's supposed to be text only.
4rumid

Post by 4rumid »

Actually, I believe you can do that. I saw it in the forums some time ago; I'll try to find it.
4rumid

Post by 4rumid »

Lysis

Post by Lysis »

ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, we can do screen shots! YESSS. I've been hesitant about that, but screenshot tutorials for tech are so much better than just typing the instructions out. That's sweet. That's definitely in my next article.

Question, though...do we just take the screenshot and insert it into our Word doc?
Ed

Post by Ed »

Yes, please make sure any screen shots are inserted into the article. Please include a note about this in the short summary for customers.