Search results?

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Debbi

Search results?

Post by Debbi »

Oh, no! Here she goes again, making suggestions all over the place.

I was just thinking how nice it would be to see a list of the words people type into the search box each day. Maybe some customres come, run a search, don't find what they're looking for and zoom away without making a request. If we had some idea what they were looking for, we could consider writing on those topics or at least know where lack of content is. For example, that Assisted Living requester pointed out that there was only one article on that topic on the site. Of course I realize that some of the search list would be from us writers looking up things, but still....

Maybe there is a list like that somewhere on CC already? If so, can you point me to it?

Thanks,
Debbi
vjlenin

Re: Search results?

Post by vjlenin »

Yea. I love this suggestion too. I believe many customers just go home after just a search not finding what (s)he wants. But I believe since many searches are made, the list will be enormous??
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Ok, top 50 searches each day then?
Antonia

Post by Antonia »

I really like this idea. Somewhere down the road perhaps we could even have an Amazon-style "Customers who searched for X eventually purchased Y"...:)