Article posted with grammar error?

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

sabrianc63

Article posted with grammar error?

Post by sabrianc63 »

Hi ,
I have been reading recent articles posted on the site. Knowing this will help me in my writing. Well I have found an error on an article that must have slipped through.
Name of article (Kitchen Cupboard Skin Care)
Error in second sentence (For most people everything you can can be easily found in the kitchen.)
Do you see the error?
Shirley
sabrianc63

Re: error is in the summary

Post by sabrianc63 »

Error is in the summary.
jadedragon

Re: Article posted with grammar error?

Post by jadedragon »

Is that like the grammatically correct: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo?

Or this one I just wrote? Can we can cans of canned corn in the canner, oh can we?

Summaries can be altered after the approval so the error may not have slipped by Ed but rather it could have been added later. I'm just saying it's possible.

Looks like you are getting better at editing work. It's a skill I'm still working on.
TammiKibler

Post by TammiKibler »

When I spotted a typo in an article summary recently, I sent a message to the author who corrected it immediately.

When you are looking at the offending summary, you can click on the author's name and you will be taken to a page where you can "Contact This Author."
Sharion

Post by Sharion »

That was very thoughtful! I've seen things here and there but never considered contacting the author. Interesting...
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

I've mailed a couple of authors about minor typos in their short or long summaries and have always gotten a thank-you reply :) If anyone ever sees any mistakes in my work, please let me know :)