Searching for authors

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

leebe

Searching for authors

Post by leebe »

There may already be a way to do this that I can't figure out. I would like to search for authors by their expertise. Is this possible. Specifically I am looking for doctors, registered dieticians and nutritionists that also write.

Please let me know if the system is capable of this. If not, it sure would save me a lot of time.

Thanks,
Leebe
Celeste Stewart

Re: Searching for authors

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I'm not sure that there's a feature for that yet. However, I believe that CC writer Dr.Kristie is an MD. You can find her in the Author's link under the top writers section.
BarryDavidson

Post by BarryDavidson »

Celeste is correct. As of right now there is no way that I know of to search for specific authors. I hope this search feature is in the pipeline for eventual implementation.
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

You can now search by authors in expertise groups. You can find the top ten authors who have submitted and sold articles for each category in the new website. While this may not generate the exact information you need, such as if the person is a medical doctor or nutritionist, a search in the health categories for the author expertise groups should bring you closer to the goal. You can then click on the author profiles and send the authors a message to discover more information about their specific qualifications and areas of expertise.

Hope this helps,

Hayley