Featured content on profile

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

cgardener

Featured content on profile

Post by cgardener »

Could I suggest that an article not appear in the featured content until it is approved? It gives the impression that the article is available for sale, and when it doesn't come up, a buyer might go elsewhere.
dsletten

Re: Featured content on profile

Post by dsletten »

Hi,
Can you get your Featured Content in your profile to work? I can't get it to scroll down so I can choose articles to feature and set it. There is no scroll bar and only the items in the background scroll if you try to scroll down. I e-mailed Constant about this weeks ago but still it doesn't work. Does yours?
Thanks
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

No! I can't get this feature to work either.
jak

Post by jak »

This has been tricky from the word go. I've never been able to change my featured content, or post a blurb, in Firefox. One time I managed it in IE after changing the screen resolution to make everything smaller and get more on the screen (can't remember which way that works now. I just did it by trial and error.)
DSWaltenburg

Post by DSWaltenburg »

Regarding changing screen rez in Windows OS:

-Right click on your desktop (not an open window)
-Click Graphic Options -->Graphics Properties
-Choose Devices-->Screen Area (drop down menu, to make rez smaller)

Shouldn't have to reboot.

You can also get to this adjustment thru Properties--->Settings, then adjust screen rez with slider bar.

Rock on.