Email notifications

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

RachelN

Email notifications

Post by RachelN »

Is there a problem with the email notifications at the moment, or is it just me that isn't getting them?

I was happily browsing through an email newsletter I get when I realised two of the articles were ever so familiar and were in fact mine! It was a lovely surprise (especially as it's a newsletter and website that I've always loved) and it appears they sold here over the last few days. I didn't receive any sold notifications. It's not a problem, as the surprise was lovely, but I just wondered if notifications were down at the moment.

(Sorry, I meant to post this in Questions and Answers).
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Hi! Notifications have been down for a few days now. They are working on the problem, and hopefully it will be solved soon. BTW, thanks for your good wishes the other day. It's nice to see you back on cc. Continues success to you!
Word Gypsy
RachelN

Post by RachelN »

Thanks. I've been busy with lots of other things the last few months (other work, moving house and wedding plans), so haven't been on so much, but it's really good to see everyone thriving on CC.

Glad the lack of notifications isn't just me. I appear to have sold another since my last post, which is another nice surprise! :)
monkeypie

Post by monkeypie »

I haven't received a notification via email for months and months now; yes, I've sold in that time. What I really miss are the 'articles wanted' notices-- they really used to spur me into action :lol:

--monkeypie
sandymae2000

Acceptance Notifications at Least

Post by sandymae2000 »

Hi!

It's inconvenient to not be getting the content request emails and the "You've sold an article" emails, but it's almost impossible to work on this site without getting the acceptance or rejection emails. I submitted two articles yesterday at the same time. One's for sale; one isn't and I have no idea why.

Can you please fix the notification problem soon.

Best,
Sandy Mitchell
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

email notifications should be fixed now.
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Thank you!!!!!! :D
Happy New Year!
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Hi! Email notifications were fixed briefly- a few hours, but I am no longer receiving anything. Can you check on this please?