Possible to list "dead" requests?

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Probably... Either competition or a writer that was banned for posted plagiarized articles. Bare with me until I get the new request system in place.
Katie-Anne

Articles of $40+

Post by Katie-Anne »

There are quite a number of these selling to a few clients here, so no I don't think that the cost of the article is indicative of someone scaming CC, also some of these clients have also bought a large number of articles (Italian and gardening articles for example) - but if the client isn't responding to Chris's attempts to clarify, then it does start to become a little strange. You'd think a client would want to do everything they could to get the perfect article base for their site.

I know the more information that comes in the request, the happier I am that I'm writing something that is at least in the ballpark of what's needed, and not headed off over left field somewhere! :)

Katie-Anne
Sheryl Nantus

Post by Sheryl Nantus »

true - the client really needs to give more specific details or else the writers are just bouncing around the field, not sure what exactly is being asked for.

myself, I get nervous when I see any blank fields... if the client can't fill out a form I wonder if he/she can build a webpage!

... or pay.

:lol:
cbpmehta

Post by cbpmehta »

Just thinking aloud...if the person who request any content for purchase can be encouraged to place a remark that they have seen a particular content and do not find it worth buying...in a yes/no field, we authors may be able to remove or modify the article and repost it. Due date is fine but it may still not solve the problem of knowing as to how the content request was received by the one requesting it!
mattsterrr

Post by mattsterrr »

I like the feedback idea, but I presume only the auther would see this. Not being funny, but if a buyer sees that an article has been previously rejected then they may immediately reject it themselves without even looking. First impressions last, and all that.

Also, how about, if this is going to be an ultra dynamic request system that you include how many people have submitted articles so we know how much competition we are up against.

By the way, if you send me a list of all articles previously purchased with the details that are in the recently purchased section I'll send you back some lovely analysis on which topics have sold the most and which topics sell for the most money. You could even distribute that to the wordsmiths amongst us (maybe even offer an incentive (like, I don't know what, an extra 5% maybe) to people who manage to sell articles in the more difficult topic areas. You may find that it will spur writers to write for the popular topics and therefore make us all a bit more cash.

Just a thought, because as well as being a keen writer I'm also a keen analyst.