Premium Content

Do you have any feature requests or suggestions for the Authors/Writers accounts? Post them here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Celeste Stewart

Premium Content

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Is there a way to alert a writer that their article has landed in the Premium Content section. What a pat on the back that would be to a new (or old) writer. Some of us regularly check this section out of curiousity but I imagine the newer writer might not know to do so. Just read a lovely recent addition and wonder if the writer knows the honor bestowed upon him.
constant-content
Site Admin

yup

Post by constant-content »

There is a way Celeste! Just ask me and I'll shoot them an email with the expressed sentiments. It would a great thing to do, since, I imagine, as positive reinforcement likes to suggest, a little positive feedback and levels of involvement skyrocket. Nice idea!
EricScott

Re: Premium Content

Post by EricScott »

I was actually going to ask about the Premium Content section. Are the articles placed there based on the quality of the writing or is there some other criteria like SEO or subject matter?
Celeste Stewart

Re: Premium Content

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Ed picks them - like an "Editor's Choice" type of thing. Quality, depth, and whether the article stands out in some way seem to be the criteria. I doubt SEO or topic matters.