Inbox and Best Offers to Show Number of Messages

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

HayleyWriter

Inbox and Best Offers to Show Number of Messages

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi,

I've found that the inbox doesn't show how many new messages are there straight away. Once you click on the inbox, the number of new messages appear in brackets. However, I find that I can miss receiving messages if I log in and scan the site, rather than remembering to click on the inbox. It would also be lovely if the best offer section showed new offers in brackets in the same way the inbox shows new messages. At the moment, you see the new best offers on the account status page, but not on the side bar if you are already logged in. This means you can be logged in and miss a new message or best offer until you actually log in again and see the account status page.

Just a little thing to add to the to-do list!

Hayley
thepaintguru

Re: Inbox and Best Offers to Show Number of Messages

Post by thepaintguru »

I second this suggestion. I can't imagine it would be hard to implement (especially for the inbox), and it would be very nice.

Also, am I the only one who sees that the text of Recently Sold Content runs over the Edit My Account box in the left menu?
Suzyarie24

Post by Suzyarie24 »

Thirded. My bugbear is actually that (maybe I'm missing something!) I can't click on one inbox message, then click an arrow to go through to read the next new message. I have to click back on inbox, and again on a new message. Just a small thing but maybe easy to implement?

Thanks!
Constant

Post by Constant »

Good suggestions. We are already in the process of fixing the 'new messages' number in the inbox and will see about doing the same for best offers.
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Great, thanks for listening. These little things just make everything so much easier.

Hayley
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

I love being able to see the new messages in the inbox. THANK YOU!

Hayley
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

And the sold message delay seems to have been fixed! Hooray! Thanks guys.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

You're very welcome, I'm sorry that these items weren't fixed earlier!! But slowly but surely we're making things better.

We're going to keep rolling out new bug fixes and changes as soon as they are tested and ready for consumption. Thanks for sticking with us as we iron out these bugs.

I REALLY appreciate your feedback whenever you find something that you like or you notice something that doesn't seem quite right!

Thanks!
-jrichards
Constant-Content.com