Articles in Review but "sold or removed" message appears

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

PeggyTee

Articles in Review but "sold or removed" message appears

Post by PeggyTee »

Hi all

I just joined CC last month, but what a GREAT site it is!

The only thing is when articles are being reviewed by Ed, they appear on my profile under my contents, and when a customer clicks on it the message on the screen is "sorry but this article has been sold and removed from the site." Or words to that effect. It can be a little misleading if the article is unavailable due to review, not because it's already been sold. Is it possible to change this so customers know that they just need to come back in a few days to view the edited/accepted product?

Thanks and nice work on all the improvements. I love how much Constant Content listens to and looks after their authors!

Peggy.
Constant

Re: Articles in Review but "sold or removed" message appears

Post by Constant »

Can you send me a URL when you see this occurring? Articles under review shouldn't be able to be seen by the general public, as I am not able to replicate what you are seeing.

Thanks
PeggyTee

Post by PeggyTee »

You're right, articles under review don't appear when you search by keywords on the website, but if you navigate to an author and click on the link to an article in review under Featured Articles, this is what happens:

http://www.constant-content.com/MoreDet ... _Woman.htm

Hope that helps clear it up a little.

Peggy
Elizabeth Ann West

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

Happening to me too.

If you open my Author's profile the top featured article "The Real Story on Saving Money" is still in review. You can click the link and it says it is sold.
SallyA

Post by SallyA »

I've just checked my profile, and my article entitled "Using Feng Shui To Improve Your Life" has the same issues. It's in the review queue, but if you click on the link, it also comes up with a sold notice.

Link: http://www.constant-content.com/MoreDet ... r_Life.htm