Posting for public requests

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

riter

Posting for public requests

Post by riter »

I finally wrote directly to Jan/Realtor this a.m. and copied my article to the message I sent. Directions, pls. No article number was on my article though it was on my site list.
HayleyWriter

Re: Posting for public requests

Post by HayleyWriter »

Hi,

Was the article approved first? You need to submit articles the normal way, even for public requests. Once the article is approved, you can attach a link to the article via the Q & A section on the request. If the article is not approved, it will not show up on the list of your articles to link to.

Hayley
riter

Post by riter »

Thanks, Hayley. I am new, this is my first article. I wrote the question here because I haven't received an answer from Administration yet. Where, exactly, do I post public requests? Where private requests? If there is a page that 'splains it all, kindly direct me.
beconrad

Post by beconrad »

Once the article has been approved, go to the Requested Content section and click on the Send Message/Attach Article. Then click on Submit Existing Article for Request and click the Document Lookup option. A new window will open with all your approved articles. Simply choose your article from that window and click. This will take you back to the main page where you can write a message to the customer and submit the article.

Hope this helps.

Bonnie