Affiliate Contact Links

Keep Involved in Planning Changes to the Site. Have your Voice Count.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

cgardener

Affiliate Contact Links

Post by cgardener »

I have a suggestion for the new Pmail system. Celeste suggested it would be a good way to keep in touch with your affiliates, to help them along. The problem is, until they have had a few articles approved, their names are not on the author page.

Is there any way that the names could be made into profile links on the affiliate info page? It seems a few of mine need some spurring on. I'd at least like to try to mentor them a little, maybe keep them from getting discouraged over rejections.
jak

Re: Affiliate Contact Links

Post by jak »

I already asked this question some time ago, but no reply as yet. Hopefully a second requester will bring it up the line.
DSWaltenburg

Post by DSWaltenburg »

I think Jeff mentioned it in his post earlier today, in the Why Do I Have an Inbox thread....so I think you may see your wishes come true some day soon! :)
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

That would be terrific. I've just started signing up affliates but with no way to contact them. I'm quite happy to act as a mentor and provide encouragement over rejections if it means more sales for them in the end. EVeryone wins then, even constant content. PLEASE can we get this?
Constant

Post by Constant »

Its a great idea, so put it in your back pocket and save it for when the new site comes on line in a few months and we have time for the more detailed suggested improvements. As of right now we are focusing on big things like the message system, the request system, the categorization system, registration, log in, browsing and searching. We are pushing hard to get the workflow of the site more streamlined and intuitive, so those type of things just may have to wait. Don't worry though, I have seen them and am well aware that we have a long way to go. Thanks for you patience guys!
DSWaltenburg

Post by DSWaltenburg »

Until CC has time to incorporate this idea, the only way you can get in touch with your affiliates is to do a search by author name, and then send them a CC email that way. If they haven't published anything yet, then the only way you can keep in touch is to have met them outside of CC.
BarryDavidson

Post by BarryDavidson »

The people who are posting the ads on the forums really should get one of the writers here to edit for them. Perhaps even write the ad all together?

I'd do it myself but I haven't had enough coffee yet, and I don't feel like working for free today.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Affiliate Contact Links are now active!!

We are listening. And trying to get some of the new features that you have suggested up and running. So now, if you log into your account and go to the "Affiliate Info" page you'll see that all the names of the people that you have referred are now links. Click the link and send them a message. Enjoy.

-jrichards
Constant-content.com
HayleyWriter

Post by HayleyWriter »

Thank you so much! It is wonderful to have the affliate contact links active. Hopefully, I can use these links to help my affiliates become successful at CC, which helps everyone! Thanks support for listening on this issue. It is much appreciated.

KInd regards,

Hayley