Irritating and confusing

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

DCOrange

Irritating and confusing

Post by DCOrange »

Hi again, all -- It seems like I'm the only newb who ever posts, but whatever. Yesterday around this time, I got an email from CC entitled, "What happened? Where did you go?" It asked if I was going to submit articles (and told me how excited CC is to have me in the fold, so to speak) and wondered if there's anything they can do to help.

Well, uh... I answered the email, explaining that I'd submitted an article a week ago and will be happy to submit more but would like to see the process at work first. I can see the article in the My Content tab, so I know it's there, and it's been sitting idle since the 13th. I'm yet to receive a response. So what happened? That's the question from the email's subject line and it seems reasonable to ask it right back.
Lysis

Re: Irritating and confusing

Post by Lysis »

Yeah, reviews have been a bit slower. There are a ton of requests though, and they take priority. I just got mine reviewed yesterday, and I believe I submitted on the 13th. Review times vary depending on the number of private requests and the backlog. Jan is usually slow here. The eds are probably getting back from their vacay. :)
DCOrange

Post by DCOrange »

Thank you, Lysis, but it doesn't explain yesterday's email. Does one of CC's hands not know what the other is doing? (I have to run out and may not see a response until the morning, but will look for it when I can)
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

The email is probably automated.