Quick question about Writer Pool Requests

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

AnthonyRidad

Quick question about Writer Pool Requests

Post by AnthonyRidad »

I just claimed my first Writer Pool request. Yay me. I may need a bit of help regarding it though. The actual details of the article are very straightforward, but the only thing written under "Description" is the name of a website. "Instructions" and "Subjects" are filled up with the same thing, which I assume to be keywords. There's also a request to include Sacramento, CA (just an example) in the article itself.

So here's my question, does this mean that the article should be written with the website mentioned in the description as the intended author? And that the article itself should be catered toward customers around California? I don't really know if I'm allowed to post a screenshot of the request, but most of the currently unclaimed requests in the Writer Pool are in the same format as mine. I'd appreciate any bit of help. :S
Abbamay

Re: Quick question about Writer Pool Requests

Post by Abbamay »

Hi Anthony,

I don't know how no-one saw your post! I'm sorry about that. It's obviously too late to help now, but how did you go with your article?

In future if you can't find much information in the request description, click on My Projects, then find your writer pool project in the drop down box. When that comes up, you might find a document under Shared Files to explain what needs to be done for the articles.

Take care,

Abba May