Can I contact a client who purchased from my catalogue?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

escturtle

Can I contact a client who purchased from my catalogue?

Post by escturtle »

I see that the same client has purchased a few of my articles from my catalogue, NOT private requests. Is there a way that I can contact this client in order to "say thank you", and express an interest in working with them if they have future writing needs, etc...?

And while we're on the topic, how does one become invited to more projects? Any particular strategy behind this?

Thanks!
Lysis

Re: Can I contact a client who purchased from my catalogue?

Post by Lysis »

I don't see why not but you just can't send contact details. I don't do this, but maybe some writers do. Another writer and I exchanged contact details just to chat in their system and our accounts got flagged. lol

I wonder whatever happened to her. She was a nice lady and used to write and post here. She was a mod for a time too.
escturtle

Re: Can I contact a client who purchased from my catalogue?

Post by escturtle »

hmmm, so I tried to contact that client - but I can't even figure out how to do this! So I guess that's my answer! :?

I wouldn't share any contact details, I was just intending to communicate thru the CC platform. But I'm surprised to hear that you got flagged so quickly for chatting! Kinda funny