No file attached

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Lysis

No file attached

Post by Lysis »

I turned in an article for a public pool request on the 15th. It's now the 20th, but I don't pay attention to things after I send the article and let CC do their thing. So, I got a message from the customer that they tried to download my article and it says "No file attached." The problem is that it's been 5 days and it still hasn't been reviewed by the eds. Is this the normal error when it hasn't been reviewed yet?

I told the customer to contact her customer service rep at CC. I hate telling customers to go do that, but I think she'll get a faster response than I will.

Has anyone experienced this? Is there a fix that I can work with?
Constant

Re: No file attached

Post by Constant »

Hi! It looks like the editors asked for a small revision and that's why the customer hasn't been able to purchase and download the content. If you want to make the adjustment I'll make sure we get it sent over to the customer right away.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Done! I just got the editor request after I made this post. Just a headsup if there was an issue and it was sitting in my queue waiting on me. I thought the ball was in your court all along. lol

Sorry for any confusion, but I did the edit.

Thanks guys and gals!
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

errr, derp. *now* it's resubmitted.

Here I am telling people how to get an article through the system due to the unique pricing checkbox and I just made the same mistake.... again.

I'm lucky I'm able to breathe or I'd probably suffocate from being too dumb. :(
Constant

Post by Constant »

Lysis wrote:errr, derp. *now* it's resubmitted.

Here I am telling people how to get an article through the system due to the unique pricing checkbox and I just made the same mistake.... again.

I'm lucky I'm able to breathe or I'd probably suffocate from being too dumb. :(
Yeah, we're aware that the unique price checkbox is a bit of common issue, so that's probably more our derp than yours. That'll be fixed very soon. :)