Public pool project expired

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

ScriptMaster

Public pool project expired

Post by ScriptMaster »

I claimed a Public Pool project under the impression I had to submit just one article. When I looked a bit more closely, I think I may have been expected to submit 8 articles. An email to support asking for clarification remains unanswered (no surprise there, unfortunately). I would be quite willing to submit the extra 7 articles to ensure I have handled the project correctly, even if my original interpretation was correct.

However, the project has now expired. If I do these additional articles, will I be able to submit them to the project?
EFowler

Re: Public pool project expired

Post by EFowler »

When did you send the email? I had this in December, I incorrectly assumed one article but it was all ten! I actually had an email from Sienna the day before it closed asking how I was getting on with the other nine.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Yeah, Sienna will email you if it's coming up on the deadline and you haven't finished.
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Here are a couple of options that might help. Open the submit form. Check to see if the project is still listed when you click on writer pool requests. It usually sits there for an extra day or two. Alternatively, you can submit the article without attaching it and then send the link for the approved article to the customer. Sienna no longer works here at CC, so you won't be getting any more emails from her. I've used both of these options once or twice, and they've worked for me. However, without having it attached to a request, approval will probably take much longer. Good luck~ WG
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

Sienna isn't here anymore? OOOOOH :((((( I liked her very much. I just worked with her like a month and a half ago. Booo.
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Yeah, I was surprised. I think it's been that long for me too.
ScriptMaster

Post by ScriptMaster »

Thanks for all the replies.

The project is still visible when I submit to other projects, so I will try submitting to it and see what happens. Still no reply from Support.