Having a Lot of Trouble :(

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

MandieM

Having a Lot of Trouble :(

Post by MandieM »

I was just signed on to the G/O and a couple of other batches, but I'm having so much trouble with the website. Not sure if it's just me or if there is really something going on, LOL. My posts seem to be getting stuck in moderation here, so let's hope this ones goes through as I haven't heard back from support.

Pages are taking 2m to load, and I'm unable to click arrow buttons, details, claim etc. I've tried now on 2 different pc's and three browsers, all with the same result. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

So far, I have not been able to grab a single item :(

Mandie
Pellucidean

Re: Having a Lot of Trouble :(

Post by Pellucidean »

This thread was posted yesterday discussing the issues: https://www.constant-content.com/forum/ ... =2&t=77096

Therein Constant says the problems should be fixed, though, so I don't know what's going on.
MandieM

Post by MandieM »

Thank you so much! So it seems this should have been resolved. Unfortunately for me, I'm still unable to click the "Details," or "Claim buttons. :( I guess this must be on my end, but I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've tried multiple computers and browsers, all with the same result. Could it be something to do with my internet connection? Just speculating...
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

I have had the same problem for a few days. Today I have been able to connect off and on and submit a few articles, but it is not consistent. I am sure they are working on it. I guarantee you it is on the top of CC's priority list to have the site functioning right and fast. Just keep writing and it will be worked out soon I believe.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Hi guys. The main site should be running smoothly now. We've been working on speeding up the Requested Content and My Projects pages and that should be happening very soon. Has anyone had problems with any other pages?
mmeetoilenoir

Post by mmeetoilenoir »

The claim and details buttons are dead links for me. During the time I was trying to pick up some articles, someone else grabbed them (I guess). I know nothing about law or cars, so I guess I'm out of this project altogether. :P
MandieM

Post by MandieM »

In my case, the main site seems fine..it's my projects, requested content etc...I also cannot click the arrows at the bottom of each project page. The links all seem to be dead for me too :(
skristoff

Post by skristoff »

For me, everything on the CC site is extremely slow. If I click on an arrow, it takes a good 30-60 seconds to advance.