The Submission Page Adds Spaces and Changes Font

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Christy

The Submission Page Adds Spaces and Changes Font

Post by Christy »

Hello,

When I add an article for submission, the content box adds spaces between paragraphs and changes my font size. There is no pattern. I can hit save three or four times and watch the number of spaces and font size change without my having done anything except hit save. When I delete the spaces, sometimes they go away, sometimes they come back, sometimes they multiply like rabbits.

I save my documents as .txt docs without unusual formatting.

I don't have time for editor rejections because of a faulty submission program, and I don't have time (sometimes upwards of 20 minutes) to keep deleting spaces and dealing with zany font size changes.

Does anybody have any advice.

I really appreciate your time. Thank you.
Pellucidean

Re: The Submission Page Adds Spaces and Changes Font

Post by Pellucidean »

I'm not sure if the spaces will cause your articles to be rejected. The spacing seems to change in my articles as soon as I submit or save them, but I've never had any editor say anything about it. I could be wrong, though, and I've never had any experience with font size changes.
Abbamay

Post by Abbamay »

Hi,

Maybe this thread will help? Others have had spacing issues on the submission form too. https://www.constant-content.com/forum/ ... =2&t=76989

Abba
cmcmahon66

Post by cmcmahon66 »

I have the same problem, and have definitely had rejections due to inconsistent spacing and font size. It drives me kinda nuts.