Still Waiting . . .

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

weagle87

Still Waiting . . .

Post by weagle87 »

My pool articles are waiting, waiting, waiting. I have one article that has been waiting since Oct. 30 and a bunch that have been waiting since the first week of Nov. I know that waiting in theory means that the money is coming, but before the Dec. 1 payday would be awfully helpful. There is a reason that I am worried:

In an attempt to generate some income, I went through my catalog lowering prices and found about 10 articles (for writer pool requests) that were supposed to have been purchased back in the summer. They had a waiting status a long time (obviously so long that I forgot about them), but they were never purchased. These were current event articles that are practically unsellable now.

My question is this: Does CC have some agreement that requires writer pool requesters to pay up? If not, is there any benefit to taking a writer pool article over a public request?
Word Gypsy

Re: Still Waiting . . .

Post by Word Gypsy »

CC does make its best effort to get customers to pay for the articles they order, but there isn't any formal agreement to do so. I hope your articles sell for you :) WG
weagle87

Post by weagle87 »

They just did! Whee! I have some Christmas money :-)
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

So happy for you! Spend it well :)