Don't See Accepted Article Posted

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

lost

Don't See Accepted Article Posted

Post by lost »

As of yesterday, I finally got my first accepted article. However, I'm not finding it posted anywhere on the website. On my account, it states that the article is in “View” status. Yet it's no where to be seen in the catalog. Is this some sort of error?
Lysis

Re: Don't See Accepted Article Posted

Post by Lysis »

Click your profile to see a list of your articles.

Also, if it was rejected and accepted later, then you will be back a couple of pages. I believe the order is on create date and not accepted date in the catalog.
lost

Post by lost »

Lysis wrote:Click your profile to see a list of your articles.

Also, if it was rejected and accepted later, then you will be back a couple of pages. I believe the order is on create date and not accepted date in the catalog.
Hi Lysis,

My profile states that I have 1 article written, but the article isn't listed there. I also searched the keyword from my article but couldn't find it.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

oh, and it's listed as "view" and no one has bought it? OK, then I would say you are right and it's a bug. There is a contact form (top-right side on the main site). I would send them a note and give them the link to your profile and tell them the article is not showing.

My little technical brain wonders if the next article will show and they somehow have a small bug where the first article doesn't show up. It happens. :) Wouldn't worry. Just send them a note.
tayalltheway

Post by tayalltheway »

My one thought would be if you submitted it to a public request, in which case it wouldn't show up anywhere in the catalog while it was still exclusive.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

oops, yeah, you're right. Didn't think about that. Tally is probably right.
lost

Post by lost »

tayalltheway wrote:My one thought would be if you submitted it to a public request, in which case it wouldn't show up anywhere in the catalog while it was still exclusive.
Originally, the article was submitted to a public request. But then the article got rejected for wordiness; so I edited and resubmitted to the general catalog.

I sent CC a note using the contact form as suggested by Lysis. Hopefully, I'll hear something soon. I feel sort of hesitant to submit more work until this issue is resolved.