Chris

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

KatYares

Chris

Post by KatYares »

Did the buyer pull the request for the Vegan articles? I don't see it listed under requested articles any longer.

TIA
Kat
Eliza Ferree

Post by Eliza Ferree »

I just noticed that too, I had a few on the subject that I hadn't finished yet. :( Oh well, guess I'll wait a while.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

I removed it after repeated attempts to try and contact the requester that went unanswered. I’m working on a better request section so this sort of thing doesn’t happen as much.
KatYares

Post by KatYares »

Does that mean he can't come back and buy them anyway?

Kat
FaithHarper

Post by FaithHarper »

I haven't seen anything in the "Agony Aunt" vein selling either...is that another "expired" topic. If so, I'm going to pull down my piece and rewrite it for a more general audience, since right now it is in their "question and answer" formula.
Sheryl Nantus

Post by Sheryl Nantus »

can't do much when the clients buck and run...

*sighs*
Kate Sheridan

Post by Kate Sheridan »

FaithHarper wrote:I haven't seen anything in the "Agony Aunt" vein selling either...is that another "expired" topic. If so, I'm going to pull down my piece and rewrite it for a more general audience, since right now it is in their "question and answer" formula.
Well, Faith, after you clued us in on the Italy question, I pulled my piece down and redirected its tone to a more general audience and it sold right away, so thanks and I hope you have the same good luck repackaging yours!
kate ;-)
FaithHarper

Post by FaithHarper »

I'm glad to hear it Kate! It seems alot of Italy articles are selling and the client is still looking for more...I just put up another one and am fiddling with a third right now! (Hoping to get a few things up for consideration before I leave town for the long weekend!). It sure makes me wish I knew more about Italy!

The Agony Aunt piece isn't a big deal, but it is so "site specific" right now it's just languishing. My inner OCD-girl hates that!
constant-content
Site Admin

Just because this person didn't respond doesn't mean it won't be picked up by someone else. Remember if a large group of articles on a certain subject go unsold I go looking for buyers. Also this person can come back at anytime and pick them up.
FaithHarper

Post by FaithHarper »

[quote="constant"] Remember if a large group of articles on a certain subject go unsold I go looking for buyers. quote]

That's great Chris, I didn't know that!
constant-content
Site Admin

But I have been so dang busy with aproving article, I haven't had much time for that... :shock:
FaithHarper

Post by FaithHarper »

constant wrote:But I have been so dang busy with aproving article, I haven't had much time for that... :shock:
I've seen all the activity on the site today...you must be running ragged (she says as she clicks submit to send one more in...)
PJEwriter

Post by PJEwriter »

"But I have been so dang busy with aproving article, I haven't had much time for that... "

Which means you need to hire some of your BEST writers to help you with approving/editing! ;)
constant-content
Site Admin

I know.. I know... I'm working on that too.
Sheryl Nantus

Post by Sheryl Nantus »

here, here...

*offers virtual choco cookie to Chris*

it'll all be fine... we're just a bunch of crazed women.

oh.

right.

be afraid. very afraid.

:wink: