More Weirdness

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

J. A. Young

More Weirdness

Post by J. A. Young »

Anyone have a similar problem lately? My Content shows that I've sold three articles (today) and my author stats reflect this, but the articles don't show up in the recently sold section or in my licenses page. More importantly, my account has not increased. This is a long-time buyer so I can't imagine a payment problem...it's just a weird scenario and I'm afraid my account is glitching out all over the place...any thoughts???

JA
Ed

Post by Ed »

The biggest issues I've been having are with staying signed in. The site doesn't seem to "remember" me.

How about anyone else? Is anyone having the same problems J. A. has mentioned?

Ed
Ed

Post by Ed »

I could try to check the master database if you give me the names of the articles in question.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I'm getting kicked off too.

I did have a similar issue a few days ago with Resources Page and Privacy Policy articles though it seemed to resolve itself automatically the following day. I think I've had this happen a few times over many months but it always seemed to eventually work out. I don't recall if I ever had to have support check it out or not. I think each time payment eventually went through on its own.
mgwhitemti

me too - both problems

Post by mgwhitemti »

I'm having both problems. Ever since the site stopped running slowly, it hasn't let me stay signed in.

I have also had one article (Is a Cash Rebate Credit Card Right For You?) showing up with a license sold for several days, but it doesn't show up in my sold content list.

Mary
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

My issues with the sales appear to be resolved today--something to do with the type of payment issued. The "system" held the articles back for 24 hours til credit card could be confirmed. I suppose this is actually a good thing, but it through me off for a bit.

I only get logged off when I come to the forum and then try to return to CC and check anything else in my content. This used to happen to me in the past too. No problem, just a minor irritation...the kind that life are full of! Not a pretty morning...my husband referred to me as Medusa this AM...if only he could help with the laundry...not as if I don't have any writing to do!!! :lol:
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Ha! My husband likes to point things out like, "The baby's throwing food all over the place." But do you think he takes care of it? :roll:

Glad the payment went through.
Annetta Holmes

Post by Annetta Holmes »

I also can't stay logged in and I'm not 'remembered' either when first accessing the site.

Happened again this morning. The site wouldn't load yesterday - I tried several times.