Payment?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

lvsummer

Payment?

Post by lvsummer »

This will be my first month being paid from CC. I ensured all of my information was correct and in place, if th deposits are automatic and on the 1st of the month, when can we expect them to hit paypal?

Thanks

Summer
candicep

No Payment yet

Post by candicep »

Hi,

I didn't receive a payment yet today, so maybe it's coming later. I'm not sure if there's a set time for payment, but it's usually on the first day of the month. Also, be sure you have reached the $50 threshold, meaning you are owed at least this amount to be paid.

Thanks,
Candicep
lvsummer

Still Nothing?

Post by lvsummer »

I know I am being paranoid, but I really worked hard this month and am scared about the payments. Do they happen overnight? (Yes I have $50.00, yes my paypal is correct!)
Ed

Post by Ed »

As far as I know, nobody has been paid yet. It doesn't always happen exactly on the 1st. Sometimes large payments from customers have to clear before writers can be paid. Just hold tight.

Ed
lvsummer

Post by lvsummer »

Thanks Ed for the response. I realize this site is a great one, but I am ever so impatient when it comes to money. I expected a deposit and nothing showed up. That scares me because of all the work I have done, but I understand the payment comment too!

Thanks again!

Summer :lol:
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

All payments have been sent as of the 2nd.