WHERE do I submit articles for approval??

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

wellness5

WHERE do I submit articles for approval??

Post by wellness5 »

I am a noob and cannot understand where I can submit the five articles for approval. There is no 'approval' tab on the categories in the Submit article section

The second problem is that it is not clear at all whether I can offer these articles for sale if and when they are approved.

The third problem is that there is a section called 'Featured Articles ' on my profile. Are these the ones that will be approved? Or are they a different species? :lol:

Thanks a lot,

Rob
stelle

Re: WHERE do I submit articles for approval??

Post by stelle »

Just submit one article at a time. THey'll automatically go into the approval queue, and you'll receive a message when they're approved.

Once they're approved, they're automatically included in the general catalogue and are available for sale.

Resist the urge to submit all five articles at once! Submit one, and wait for feedback - even if it takes up to a week to get your article approved or sent back for revision. Many new writers have been burned by submitting too quickly and getting rejected/suspended before they were able to really understand how things work here.
wellness5

Re: WHERE do I submit articles for approval??

Post by wellness5 »

Thanks Stelle. That is very helpful. :)

Robert