I cannot sign into Constant Content; Please help

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Hannah047

I cannot sign into Constant Content; Please help

Post by Hannah047 »

Hello,
I was able to log into the forum successfully, but unable to sign into Constant Content. When I clicked forgot password & typed in my email address, the message said that there is no such email address registered here.
Please tell me what I can do to fix this.
Thanking you in advance,
Hannah Davis
Celeste Stewart

Re: I cannot sign into Constant Content; Please help

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Has it been a while since you signed in? CC recently changed the login system to a "universal" login (before we had to specify if we were a customer or writer). I had problems at first. I was trying to sign in using my pen name and it didn't recognize me. INstead, I had to sign in with my email address. Kind of tricky as I have several email addresses and wasn't sure which one was on file. If you're trying to login with your pen name, try again with your email address. You might try emailing support@constant-content.com for help with your password.
Hannah047

Post by Hannah047 »

Thanks for replying. It has only been maybe 3-4 days at the very most since I have been logged into CC.

I just noticed that yesterday, March 4th, was the last time I received a New Public Request (in my email box at AOL.) What's odd is that I was able to log into this forum. Yes, I did all you suggested, including submitting an email to the support address.

I joined CC on February 9, 2011 and have been browsing in CC each day. I cannot believe I have not submitted my article yet. It is mainly due to concerns about citation, plus the fact that I have been ultra busy with home responsibilities.

Nevertheless, I certainly plan on submitting articles in one day after choosing the requested content. This is very important to me.

Thank you again for your prompt reply. It is much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Hannah
Hannah047

Re: I found the solution :-D

Post by Hannah047 »

Dear Celeste,
Would you believe that I forgot that 2 days ago CC & I changed my password. They sent me a computer generated one that is so odd, it slipped my mind that I even changed my password.
I'm sorry to have bothered you.
Thanks,
Hannah
travisbaker

Post by travisbaker »

I think your not yet registered this site or site deleted your information from database. I think better ways to re-register your information...... :mrgreen: