I am a little confused about some of the requests...

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Jameel King

I am a little confused about some of the requests...

Post by Jameel King »

Hey all, I am confused. Some of the requests for content read more like a job posting. I.E. some say send samples, some give an email to reply for a "position." The lastest that I recieved by email starts by saying "We are looking for content writers for our company." It goes on and as far as what they are looking for, the subjects of the articles are not specified. It totally reads like a job posting that we should "apply" for. Can anyone assist me here? I have seen others like this, and wonder if they are even interested in finding the content that they are in need of at this site. Anyone know what's up?

Thanks,
J. King
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Basically people are using our request section for adverting or job postings. Until I get his fix we will just have to deal with it. Really we would want writers to post the content for sale on Constant Content, but if this can’t happen I wouldn’t want them to pass up a paying job. Ideally you would contact the interested party and let them know you will be able to purchase the content through us.

If you do have contact with a requester please make it known that your submissions will be on constant content. If for some reason this is not possible then proceed with caution. Constant Content can not guarantee payment or credibility of the requester.

We do not want to get in the way of a paying job, but we hope that you understand.