multiple category submissions - NEWBIE QUESTION

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

knotestine

multiple category submissions - NEWBIE QUESTION

Post by knotestine »

All right, this is probably covered somewhere, but I've spent an half hour looking and can't find it. Since asking y'all is probably faster than further hunting, I'm asking, even it makes me look like the idiot of the century.

Is it allowed to post a single piece of content more than once under multiple subject headings? I ask because I have several pieces that fall into more than category. For example, Food and Drink and regional travel, or new age and travel. I'd like the appropriate buyers to see the pieces, and it would obviously be easier if I could cross-list them.

Any help (including a link to where on the site this info already is) will be VERY appreciated.

Thanks, and happy writing!
AnnM

Well... probably not

Post by AnnM »

If you post it multiple times, you would have to remove the option for an exclusive license - otherwise the system couldn't track it and remove it from available options...

And, even if you only made it available for non-exclusive, people couldn't see how many times it had been sold.
carpesomediem

Post by carpesomediem »

Perhaps, then, an option should be added to place the article under more than one category.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

its coming :)... its just taking longer then expected. I ran into some pretty major problems. Mainly a bunch of scammers and thief's :( with false promises. Sorry these issues are taking longer then they should.