One week...

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Sheryl Nantus

One week...

Post by Sheryl Nantus »

... and the client who requested the content in American History either hasn't returned or hasn't found anything he/she liked.

Chris - any way you can see if we either blew it content-wise or if she/he was a dud?

*grumbles*
mattsterrr

Post by mattsterrr »

Or, indeed, if she or he just hasn't had time to log into his or her account. I don't want to annoy her or him just in case he or she does return to see the results of his or her request.

I love political correctness. It is rather annoying that people (hers or hims) are that desperate for content that they request it on here, and then don't do anything about it. Gggrrrrrr!
carpesomediem

Post by carpesomediem »

Keep in mind though, clients also go elsewhere to advertise their wants and needs for content. It's possible they filled their need elsewhere and didn't give CC a second thought.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

The requester never got back to me, I sent multiple emails.
bwhite

Post by bwhite »

constant wrote:The requester never got back to me, I sent multiple emails.
How do you e-mail a requestor? I did submit one for dragons but haven't had anything bought.

Bonnie
AnnM

Bonnie - *you* don't email requestors

Post by AnnM »

Only Chris can - he is the site admin.
mattsterrr

Post by mattsterrr »

Constant, who wrote about sending numerous emails to the requester, is Chris and he is Constant Content.

Just thought someone had better explain.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Requester are automatically sent emails when a new article is posted under the subject they requested content in. But they can choose to subscribe and unsubscribe to these emails.

The I (Chris the owner of CC) email them as well if I see no purchases have been made.

Some times they get the quota and don't need any more, like in your dragon scenario. But they may purchase it down the road when they need more content again. Or someone else could pick it up. This happens all the time.