3 Articles Sold and No Payment

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Christopher

3 Articles Sold and No Payment

Post by Christopher »

I received 3 emails last night stating that several of my articles had been sold, yet my account status has not changed and the articles are still live. Could someone have possibly bought 3 articles and returned them all within an hour? If so, doesn't that look like they could be plagiarizing them?

I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is normal.

Thanks
Sharion

Re: 3 Articles Sold and No Payment

Post by Sharion »

I sold one last night as well. Got the email. My account isn't reflecting the sale either. I just assumed that their website hasn't "updated" yet. In the past those emails were delayed and the website had plenty of time to update. Now that the emails themselves are zippy, maybe there's just a lag time for the website.

Whenever I see new articles sold on the recently sold page, they always appear in batches. Perhaps the website update happens at certain times of day and we'll both be fulfilled in a big orgy of sales updates for everybody :mrgreen:
CieleEdward

Post by CieleEdward »

Ditto here. Five articles sold, no payment status update. I'm sure its some sort of glitch in the system. CC is FANTASTIC about updating your account status. It's just a temporary setback; they'll fix it.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I'm guessing that it was a fraudulent order and that CC or the credit card processor found out and responded quickly.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Just responded on the thread at http://www.constant-content.com/forum/v ... =2&t=18832

But I've copied the info here as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Just a quick heads up that we did indeed have a case of people using stolen paypal accounts to attempt purchases on the site last night 2010-03-06/07. As a consequence, some sales that had notifications sent out will not be visible in your account. I will be getting in touch with each affected person through out the day to notify them.

If you have any questions please direct them to me at support@constant-content.com

Thanks,
-jrichards
Support
Constant-Content
audrabianca

Post by audrabianca »

This is a very important question. Did the people receive the documents as attachments when they tried to steal our articles? That affects whether we will be able to sell them to anyone for full rights.
jrichards

Post by jrichards »

Sorry I haven't been able to get the notices out today. I will continue to work on putting them out, but it will likely be Monday before they are ready.

-jrichards