Forms to Submit Article and Contact not working

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

candicep

Forms to Submit Article and Contact not working

Post by candicep »

Hi Chris,

I wasn't sure if you're aware of this, but the Submit Article form and your Contact Us form are both not working. When I hit submit I just receive an error message for both.

Thanks,
Candicep
southernrose

Post by southernrose »

I just tried them both and they appear to be working now. :D
candicep

Still not working for me

Post by candicep »

I'm still receiving the error. The following statement appears on a blank screen when I try to submit.....

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/constant/public_html/index.php:7) in /home/constant/public_html/main/authsubmit.area.php on line 18

Any suggestions?

Candicep
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Try quiting your browser and logging out of the site. Then come back and try again.

See if that helps.

Thanks
candicep

Still doesn't work

Post by candicep »

Hi Chris,

I tried loggin off and received an error also. I deleted cookies in my browser (IE), and now I can't log in either. I'm getting the same errors. I tried shutting down my computer, and also using a different browser (netscape) and the same things are occuring???

Everything was working fine last night.

Thanks,
Candicep
candicep

Post by candicep »

Hi Chris,

I cleared the history and cache in my browser, and now I can log in, but still not submit articles.

If this helps any, I click submit article, and the form shows up fine. When I put in my pricing, article sample, etc., and click "submit" at the bottom of the form is when I receive the error from earlier. Maybe this will give a clue?

Thanks,
Candice
candicep

One more thing

Post by candicep »

One more thing...

The article I was submitting is showing several times in my "Content" section when I looked. It's showing as "unfinished" with no files, because I couldn't get to the files page. Obviously something's getting through, but somewhere between it goes wrong.
Here's the name of the article:

How to Lose Weight with the Zone Diet

Thanks!
Candicep
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

We have been having slowness and problems with the site, but this should be corrected now. Hopefully this should resolve a lot of the errors.
candicep

Able to submit now! :-)

Post by candicep »

Hi Chris,

Everything seems to be working properly now. Thanks! Now I can submit away. I'm enjoying writing for your site. Every topic opens up a new door of knowledge! :-)

Thanks for your help, and a terrific site!

Candicep