Wire transfers vs. Paypal

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Antonia

Wire transfers vs. Paypal

Post by Antonia »

According to the most recent info I could find on this, we are supposed to use wire transfers instead of Paypal when we reach a certain threshold....it's the beginning of the month and nobody has contacted me for my bank info, am I supposed to make the first move? Who do I send the info to--Support? Just wanted to make sure that I don't get dinged by Paypal if there's a cheaper option. Thanks!
nichewriter

Re: Wire transfers vs. Paypal

Post by nichewriter »

CC uses Paypal mass pay so authors get the full amount due them instead of Paypal taking out its usual cut from received payments. So even if your CC earning this month is more than $500, you can still opt to have it sent to your Paypal account.
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

Yeah, I noticed that I was getting the full amount. Thanks, CC!

Debbi
Phil

Post by Phil »

Heh, I got paid today too.
I've been told that my happy dancers are gonna get overly tired. But, here's one lil fella that want's to congratulate all the ones earning enough to worry about paypal taking a cut...... Way to do guys! - Phil Image
beconrad

Post by beconrad »

Will everyone automatically be paid via Paypal now? I had set up a direct deposit to my bank account to avoid the Paypal fees but if they are no longer an issue I would be glad to go back to using Paypal. What do I need to do to change it?

Bonnie
Constant

Post by Constant »

Anyone can be paid by paypal. If you would like to NOT be paid by wire (an option for those being paid out over $500) please shoot support an email and we can pay you via mass payments.