re sold article

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

mlci

re sold article

Post by mlci »

hello. i'm a newbie and started last month. an article of mine was stated as sold and i tried to backtrack to re my content but can't find it anymore. i've been asking support for clarification to no avail. i would like to know if there's anyway i can keep track of my articles and DSWaltenburg advised me to see my content but it just wasn't there. i'm in a quandary now whether to continue or not and i've got some articles i've written. who can help me,please?
Nessiee

Re: re sold article

Post by Nessiee »

If you are looking to see any articles of yours that have sold, you could always click on the "Licenses for Your Articles" link that is available when you sign into your writer's area. That page will list the date and time for any articles that you've sold and list the price that it sold for. Is this what you were meaning? I'm not quite sure I understand what you are looking for.
mlci

Post by mlci »

i'm sorry but it isn't there also. after i submitted my article, it was posted and after a few days it was approved as per their email and told to wait for a buyer. after some time i saw it was sold and i had a payment arrangement with CC. after a few days, i tried to look for my sold article so i can keep track of my earnings. nothing. What about the "licenses for your articles? how can i do that? was it because i missed out on this part? thanks for any help you can give me.
melissan

Post by melissan »

If you sign in as an author, there is a choice on the screen "licenses for your content". If this shows nothing, you article may have been put in a shopping cart by a potential buyer and then the buyer may not have followed through with the purchase. Even if you received an email that your article sold, sometimes this is a glitch in the system. Most of the time when you sell an article you will get an email and see a license once the buyer goes through with the purchase. If your article wasn't actually purchased, it will show back up. This happened to me before. Have faith that CC is taking care of business and that you will be paid for articles that truly sell. I'd submit anything I had for review.
Lor

Post by Lor »

What is your writing ID, mlci? We might be able to tell you something more.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Your article is not showing as sold from our end. The customer must have changed his or her mind.
mlci

Post by mlci »

thanks all of you. i am now enlightened. i'll try to submit my other articles. sorry i was a bit panicky and excited since this was supposed to be my first sale. what a merry-go-round i had. thanks, thanks , thanks!
mlci

Post by mlci »

hello lor! where can i find my writing id? checked my profile but i can't find it. can you help me? it will be greatly appreciated . thanks and have a nice day.
Lor

Post by Lor »

mornin'
I think you may have misunderstood my question. I was asking if mlci is the ID you use for your writing at CC. Some of us, me for instance, have an id for writing and another for the forum. I just thought you may have a separate id for for writing. Whatever ID you used to view your profile is your writing ID. Is it mlci? I asked because I couldn't find it. In anycase, your original problem appears to be solved. All the best to you at CC. I'm a recent addition myself and it takes awhile to find your way.

Lor
mlci

Post by mlci »

thanks Lor. goodday to you too.
mlci

Re: re rejected articles

Post by mlci »

may i know what went wrong so i can improve on what is or what isn't? i really researched on those and i just want to improve my craft. thanks and good day!