Requested Content Viewed?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

djledford

Requested Content Viewed?

Post by djledford »

Chris, or Esteemed Veterans -

Is there a way to determine if an article tailored for a Requested Content requester has been considered?

I have written articles for on-line betting, the Antique request, as well as working moms needing quick recipes, yet It doesn't look like anyone has downloaded articles from ANY writer, not just me.

Is there a way to check if the requester has viewed any articles in the category requested?

I'm a bit frustrated not to know if I'm even getting any nibbles.

Thanks.
Sheryl Nantus

Post by Sheryl Nantus »

I don't believe there is - usually I give it a week or two and assume that either the client has passed my article over or has disappeared from the scene without making any purchases.

*shrug*

c'est la vie.
John Zee

Post by John Zee »

Hmmm...

Chris, is there some way you could add a button and add this feature? It would certainly help to know if your stuff is even being considered. A hit record would help, or whatever you might call it.

You could add this, you know, when you <heh> have time. Can you add this to the 1001 things to do?
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

See this thread.... I explain what my plans are:

http://constant-content.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124
Pchez32

Post by Pchez32 »

Wow chris, I think that's a great idea! You work very hard for us here and I really appreciate it!

Ami
djledford

Post by djledford »

That does sound like a great idea, Chris. I am amazed how just one gentleman can accomplish so much. You pamper us and please know that we all appreciate it.

DJLedford
malward

Post by malward »

Chris,

These are all terrific ideas. You work hard to get things done and we all understand that it takes time. I appreciate all you do. :o