"Sold Content" emails

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

FaithHarper

"Sold Content" emails

Post by FaithHarper »

I think I read somewhere (but I may be dreaming this) that this was fixed and to say if we were still not getting our notices. I haven't gotten any sold notices this week and sold a couple articles. This doesn't personally make my life harder because I tend to check CC to see what's selling a couple times a day, but I thought I would give a shout-out in case it was still a working issue.
John Zee

Post by John Zee »

Just sold my first one and the amil notificationworked fine.

Maybe it's a selective bug?

What kind of anti-spyware software are you using? Maybe you're notifications are being seen as spam?
Carrie

Post by Carrie »

I think the notifications work fine for exclusive sales, but not for regular. At least that's been my experience so far.
FaithHarper

Post by FaithHarper »

Unfortunately, neither case applies to me. I have no spma filters on this email (because it filtered out too much)...and the articles that sold were exclusive. I have to say, I actually rarely DO get a sale notice and it seems pretty random when it does happen.

Again, it isn't a huge deal...I just mentioned it because Chris has been working on this problem.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

I would be interested in knowing whish articles you never received an email for selling.. thanks.
FaithHarper

Post by FaithHarper »

This past week it was "Italy Out Of Hand" and "Visiting Vatican City"
John Zee

Post by John Zee »

Looks like it's my turn for the email bug on sale notifications. I just had 2 exclusives and nary a note in my email box.
carpesomediem

Post by carpesomediem »

I only had one of my regular sales notifications sent to my e-mail along with my exclusive one also being sent. They were also sent well after they were paid, and I only knew I had sold them by checking ou my recently sold list a few days before I received the e-mails.