Review?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Tomoe Michieru

Review?

Post by Tomoe Michieru »

Hi, I submitted an article two days ago and it's still under review. How long do these thigs usually take, and could you accept/reject ASAP?
Ed

Post by Ed »

We do not accet/reject upon request or demand.

In addition, one editor had been out of commission since before Christmas, which means that articles are being gotten to with a delay.

Ed
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

We're rather spoiled here by the editors and the likes of Ed. They usually approve work within the day--but this is a bonus. Consider how long it takes to submit work via the traditional routes which are still the course of action for most print venues.

The staff certainly realizes it's in their best interest as well to push articles through to market. But it takes time (and good eye sight) to read through everything--and to insure that only quality work goes through. They really do have read it all before the green light is given.

Anyway, hope staff is feeling better. I was out of commission for a few weeks too around the holidays so my volume has suffered. I'm getting there now, so I hope to keep Ed busier than ever! :D --JA
Article Admin

Post by Article Admin »

Yes, I was out of commission over the holidays with minor knee surgery and still can't sit at the computer for long periods of time. However, I am back on a part time basis and will be checking in for short periods several times a day. Please be patient, as I recuperate. Ed is definitely overworked and I give thanks that my absence was covered as well as it was.

JA, thanks for the well-wishes. Much appreciated.
Ellen Russell

Adding my well-wishes, too...

Post by Ellen Russell »

And also wanted to note that I noticed virtually no editing disruptions. Ed did an excellent job of keeping up! I attributed the small lag to holiday delays...