Turnaround time?

Have question or recommendation regarding our photography area? Post it here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Sandra Lynn Petersen

Turnaround time?

Post by Sandra Lynn Petersen »

I submitted three photos on August 17th and I'm just wondering what your anticipated turnaround time is for review.

Will we receive, as with articles, an explanation if a photo is rejected?

By the way, thank you for adding photography, illustrations, and video to the Constant Content menu. I also appreciate the high standards that Constant Content maintains for its submitters.

One of my photos was showing that it was being reviewed at the same time it had supposedly been sold, but I see now that it has been fixed. Thanks.
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

We are working out the bug before approving any more.
REason

Woohooo!

Post by REason »

Looks like you're almost there! Great Job and great perseverance on working out the fixes.

We content providers humble ourselves and bow before the great scripting guru. We give offerings of pixels, bits, data and caffeine - the substance which seems to be preferred during troubleshooting times. We chant with enthusiasm and dance to the rhythm of DSL.

Yes, we may be an impatient bunch but we are filled with eagerness and good spirit. Ommmmmm! :D
damyanti

Glitches fixed......

Post by damyanti »

Looks like all glitches are fixed. I do not see "sold" for any of my images on any of the pages.

I think we can begin submitting images again. I will be submitting some more as soon as my last batch is approved. Hope this photography section is just as successful as the articles section! :D
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

I think it will take time just like the articles section did but in time we hope it will.
Galskygge

Post by Galskygge »

I'm hoping that the photography section will do good as well. I would much rather be able to sell both my articles and my stock photography, etc. on CC's website. I have great faith in the photography section working out here :).
jbielicke

Still on hold?

Post by jbielicke »

Constant,

Are the photo reviews still on hold?