Fixed Glitches?

Have question or recommendation regarding our photography area? Post it here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jbielicke

Fixed Glitches?

Post by jbielicke »

I'm very excited at the opportunity to submit photographs and later illustrations, but I am concerned about the glitches I have been reading about. Can anyone tell me if they have been fixed (though it sounds like Catnipp's haven't been yet)? Are they confined to a particular subject such as only landscapes? I was interested in submitting tech photos which didn't have anything as of yesterday. I want to get right to it so I don't miss out on a great opportunity.

Thanks again CC, writers and editors for all your hard work in these forums.

Jess
REason

My Assumptions

Post by REason »

I'm thinking along the lines that the new media sections are undergoing user testing. I'm not sure about this. Since someone else posted that they were going to submit more photos I thought the same as you. That it was ready and open. I submitted photos this past weekend, thinking that it was OK. Perhaps it wasn't.

Bottom line is I don't think it's ready and I probably jumped the gun a little. I guess I got a little excited.

I had the same thought as you did - to sort of fill in empty categories (especially the tech category). I guess this is a case of great minds think alike.
jbielicke

Post by jbielicke »

I guess maybe I'll wait just a little while longer and keep a keen eye on the forums for any good news.

[quote]I had the same thought as you did - to sort of fill in empty categories (especially the tech category). I guess this is a case of great minds think alike[/quote]

We'll fill it up soon enough. :D

Jess