My first article was approved!!!

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

J. Dodge

My first article was approved!!!

Post by J. Dodge »

I am so excited, because I just submitted my first article yesturday morning (which was exciting as it is), and I found out today that it has been approved. When I was waiting for it to be reviewed, I was so nervous that it would be rejected. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I think all of us go through that with the first article.

Now, all I have to do with wait for it to be sold. But while I'm waiting, I'm in the middle of writing other articles, and writing a review for American Idol's Taylor Hicks and Katharine McPhee's CD Singles.

:D
Ed

Post by Ed »

If you are interested in the American Idols, I suggest writing profiles about these people or other celebrities. These appeal to a broad spectrum of customers.

Ed
J. Dodge

Post by J. Dodge »

Yes, I actually am planning on doing that. I am a huge American Idol fan, so I plan on writing some articles/reviews on Idol. I will hopefully submit my review of Taylor and Kat's CD singles really soon. Kat's single comes out tomorrow (June 27), and I am going to wait until they announce how much she sold during the first week and where she debuted on the charts, because that's what I did with Taylor's review.
LJade

Post by LJade »

It's official: Welcome to CC and congrats on your article approval. I was really into American Idol this year too. My favorite was Chris :D

Happy writing!

Lisa
J. Dodge

Post by J. Dodge »

My favorite was Chris, too.

-J. Dodge
Galskygge

Post by Galskygge »

Wow, congrats, J. Dodge, and welcome to CC! :)

It seems like it's been forever since I have been around here, lol. Sorry about that. My cousin is getting married within the next two weeks so I've been helping out along with everyone else to get things ready. She got everything together within only a few months from when she became engaged. Talk about great planning.