It's a boy!

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Celeste Stewart

It's a boy!

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I finally had my baby boy last week! Jackson Dane was born on June 7, 2006 at 1:44 PM weighing in at *drum roll* 10 pounds 14 ounces!

He's adorable and healthy! The whole family is doing well. The delivery went picture perfect, I went home from the hospital the following day!

Just had to share my happy news!!!!!!!
LJade

Post by LJade »

Congrats! Wow, nearly 11 pounds ... that's amazing. Take care of that bundle of joy!
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Congratulations! I had two ten pounders myself! Give the little darling an extra kiss from me and enjoy these wonderful days!
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

Congrats!!!!!
mskatmoon

congrats

Post by mskatmoon »

Congratulations to you! My third is due in end of September. Aren't babies wonderful?

That's a whopping size of a baby! My first was born premature (2 pounds 14 ounces and luckily no problems). My second one was only 7 pounds 7 ounces. I am thinking though the third will be a bit larger only because I feel larger already and I still have a bit to go.
HerbDoctor

Post by HerbDoctor »

Oh, Wow, Celeste. That's wonderful. Congratulations.

Lisa
J. A. Young

Post by J. A. Young »

There's nothing in the world like a brand new baby! Congrats!
Celeste Stewart

That's for sure! Babies are great. Thanks for all the well wishes.
Article Admin

Post by Article Admin »

Welcome to the world, Jackson Dane. Glad to hear that Mom and Dad are doing well.
Galskygge

Post by Galskygge »

That's wonderful, Celeste. I'm very happy for your family. :)
Celeste Stewart

Hey mskatmoon - how are you holding up? Any day now, huh! Good luck with your delivery.....best wishes and lots of kisses.
mskatmoon

doing well

Post by mskatmoon »

I am scheduled to have the c section on Sept 28th and it's getting so close! Things have been up and down. Tired and then energetic. Writing and no writing. I also homeschool my kids so that's been put on hiatus until the baby is born. Then I will be real busy. I have been doing NST's Non stress tests where they hook up baby to a fetal monitor to make sure he is doing well. He is. My blood pressure was up for awhile so they increased my dose of medicines for that. Other than that, I am doing well.

We found out we are having a boy so we are naming him Leo Nathaniel. He is a big child, in what they call the 83rd percentile. Average weight at his gestation at this point is 6.75 lbs and he is almost 8 lbs! Even if I were able to have the child "naturally" I might have had a c section anyway.

I have to have the c section because I had a previous one and that's the policy at the hospital. It does ease my mind about my other children and all the other worries I had about things.
Celeste Stewart

Good luck! another week to go!
Article Admin

Post by Article Admin »

Today's the big day. I wish you well in the delivery.