Was Not Paid for an Article I Sold on 31 March

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

jenj

Was Not Paid for an Article I Sold on 31 March

Post by jenj »

I've been sending emails to Constant Content without any reply. I sold an article on 31 March. I didn't receive pay for it. My April account balance says 0. Nobody has gotten back to me. I have cold feet about submitting new content. I need to know what's going on.
McCoy

Re: Was Not Paid for an Article I Sold on 31 March

Post by McCoy »

If you wanted this seen by other writers, I would have put it at the top of the forums.

My experience with Constant Content has been, if you email, they won't respond or reply. Don't bother.

If you feel you're getting ripped off, in your shoes I would suck it up or write somewhere else. After sending them multiple mails about an issue, I have reconciled myself to the fact they do not care.

It all comes down to what you're willing to put up with to write here. Needless to say, if you're not getting paid to write here, you probably want to look at some other place.
jenj

Post by jenj »

Constant Content needs to pay me what they owe me. They can't sell writer's work and not pay them for it unless writers let them.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Please review your email records. On April 15th you were notified that one of your articles was returned and that you retained full rights to it. You then asked us to delete your account, which we have done and confirmed with you.
JDWhang

Post by JDWhang »

#REKT
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

#LOL