Happy Dance

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Elizabeth Ann West

Happy Dance

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

I am doing a public happy dance because I just found 5 of the articles I have sold online! And the website they are on is pretty, and professional, and cool.

I had a friend read it, not knowing they were my articles and asked her what she thought of them. She even said the tips in them were awesome, and she thought they were written by a professional. Yeah, a professional ME!

That and I think today I finally have shored up a semi-regular writing gig, so it is happy dance all over the living room. My husband simply shrugs, but if he knew the amount of confidence boost and incentive this is to just keep on writing, well he'd be happy dancing too!

So here's to being a somewhat new author and first triumphs, and if you are a seasoned writer just think of your first triumphs and happy dance with me!

Always Smiling,
Elizabeth West
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

:D Feels good, huh? Enjoy! :D
joywriter

Post by joywriter »

:D Yes, can you see me twirling, jumping, widely smiling, and joining you in that dance? Really, I'm there!

I've just joined the ranks of the listed authors and I'm thrilled! There's absolutely nothing like the joy of writing ... it's awesome! :D :D :D :D :D