Author Profiles

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Annetta Holmes

Author Profiles

Post by Annetta Holmes »

Wow! They look wonderful. Thanks CC and the design team who created it.

Annetta
Annetta Holmes

Post by Annetta Holmes »

Hey Celeste, I went to check out your author profile and your picture looks great!

I hope we can all have ours up soon.

Regards
Annetta
jak

Post by jak »

How come others can see author's pics and I can't?
Annetta Holmes

Post by Annetta Holmes »

Hi Jak

Per Ed it's still in the testing stage. I tried to upload my picture to my author profile site and it wouldn't load, so I queried it with Ed.

Support has now emailed me and asked what type of file it was so hopefully we'll all be able to put our pic's up soon.
jak

Post by jak »

I understand it's still in the testing stage. But each time someone on here referred to Celeste's pic, which they had seen, I went to her profile and just had the custom silhouette on screen. So it still seems strange. But perhaps all will be revealed in the fullness of time.
jak

Post by jak »

And now I have to eat my words. Just checked again, and there's a gorgeous pic of Celeste and a blurb next to it too.
JD

Post by JD »

I'm contributing to this exchange in the hope that (like Jak) when I look again at Celeste's profile I will be able to see her photo and read her bio, because as the moment I can't see either.

Here's hoping...
JD

Post by JD »

How clever is that! I can only assume that one can only see the profiles if logged into the Forum because that's the only difference in the way I was viewing Celeste's profile.

And your profile looks great, Celeste!
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

blushes :oops:

Fun to see each other, isn't it? So far, I've seen Gigi, J.A. Young, JD, and Audrabianca's profiles. Not only are we all a talented bunch here at CC, we're not bad to look at either :)

Also, you must be logged out in order to see the author profiles for some odd reason. Otherwise you just see your own or the blank template if you don't have one made yet.
jak

Post by jak »

That's the secret then - not being logged in as an author. Cheers, Celeste.
Annetta Holmes

Post by Annetta Holmes »

Help Support, I tried again to upload my picture to my profile and it doesn't do a thing :(

It's a JPEG...is that OK or must I find some other tpye out their in the magical world of .something or other. Not too good with IT I'm afraid but aw, I'd really like to put my pic up.

Thanks
Annetta
Annetta Holmes

Post by Annetta Holmes »

Ouch :oops: just checked my spelling and grammar. Sorry, I was fighting off two Staffies who were insisting on sitting on my lap.

Just tried the upload again and still no luck, however I saw your post Celeste, and logged out and then I was able to see the other authors pics.

It's lovely to see all of you!

Annetta