Requesting Payment

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Sonia

Requesting Payment

Post by Sonia »

What do I need to do to request payment from my account. I didn't see anything on this site that allows you to request payment of your downloaded and sold articles.

Sonia
Ed

Post by Ed »

Payment is made around the first of the month after you have reached the $50 threshold. Please see Writer FAQS.
Sonia

Payment from CC

Post by Sonia »

Thanks for your reply, but there is nothing on the writers FAQ site that tells me anything about payment. On the first of the month will CC automatically send my pay to PayPal, or do I need to request it? Again, how do I do that if I need to?

Sonia
NicWrites

Post by NicWrites »

it should be automatic, provided you provided your correct paypal email address. If there is a problem you will need to contact support through the Contact Us button, but I have never had a problem provided I have $50 in the account (that's the thresh hold). The writer's FAQs are not the FAQs at the top of the page and I never know how to find them, so that is perhaps why you couldn't find the info you wanted.

Nicole
Sonia

Post by Sonia »

Thank you, Nicole. I will wait and see if my pay is deposited into PayPal.
LOL to you.

Sonia
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Writer's FAQs are found under the help topic along with a few other things. NOt sure if they include the info you need though.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Uh, yeah. This document is in bad shape, which I didn't realize when I directed Sonia to it. Not least of all because it's all in BOLD. :P It's being worked on by yours truly at the moment. Payment info is there, if you can find it. I'll see if I can get some of these types of issues in working, useable order.
grouchy

Post by grouchy »

:lol: This is me doing the happy dance. The writer FAQs have been a bugaboo to me ever since I joined. Of course it's only been a week, but when you think of several questions on a daily basis and don't want to post them until you search through the forum, it seems like much longer.

Go, Ed!
Sonia

Post by Sonia »

Thank you, Ed, and everyone else who helped me out with my question.

Sonia
SamanthaGordon

Re: Requesting Payment

Post by SamanthaGordon »

Ed,

I am a little confused. The Writer's FAQs mention that payout is at $5, not $50. Is the $50 threshold for a new writer or is there a typo in the forum or FAQs?

Thanks!
Sam
Ed

Re: Requesting Payment

Post by Ed »

This thread is waaay old. It only floated to the top as a result of spam. The threshold is $5.