CC Rumors

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Alexandra Heep

Post by Alexandra Heep »

I am fairly new and sold some articles quickly, now I am in stasis it seems. I knew when I started here to not quit my day job.

However, the money I did earn makes me feel good about myself, as I know those were some good quality articles that sold.

I have 2 rejections, yet I have nothing but positive to say. I rather get rejected with an explanation (which was always clear and to the point), than having to wonder what is going on.

There are many places on the web and they all have different rules, but I like this site.
Galskygge

Post by Galskygge »

I don't mind receiving a rejection e-mail from CC at all, because they actually give you a "real" reason. Rejection shouldn't be frowned upon as long as it is done honestly and without hatred. It should simply be taken in as a way for us to become better at writing and learn from our mistakes is all. Granted, I'm sure most of us do get at the very least a little upset when rejected...but in the long run it is better to be rejected with a reason so that you can learn from it rather than accepted for something that could be 10 times better "or" rejected without any reason at all.