Any Boston Area Freelancers On Here?

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JacobWalnut

Any Boston Area Freelancers On Here?

Post by JacobWalnut »

Hey there everyone!

I've been using Constant-Content since the beginning of January this year and I have really fallen in love with the site! I've only been freelance writing for a few years so far and this is definitely the best "content site" that I have used. I have a few long-term clients who I work for on a pretty regular basis, so I don't get around to writing here very often, but when I do I love it!

I was wondering if there are any freelance writers on here who live in the Boston area? I live in Arlington and I think that it would be really neat to meet up with someone else who frequently writes for Constant-Content...I don't know...at the Boston Public Library maybe?

It would be fun to discuss Constant-Content in person and talk about what sells and what doesn't sell and maybe even get some cool ideas in the process! I currently don't have any other personal (as in people I see in person) contacts in the freelance writing biz and, man, not seeing anyone all day gets old sometimes.

So, yeah, I guess if you want to meet up just comment or message me and we can figure out how and when to meet up!

Thanks and hopefully this isn't creepy,

Jake Walnut
Last edited by JacobWalnut on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.