Italian articles

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

PeggyTee

Italian articles

Post by PeggyTee »

Hi everyone

Just a quick heads up - if there are any writers here who have responded to a request for Italian articles by Customer Sam, please do check to see if he has posted your work online without first purchasing a license. I was given a private request - 8 articles later, no sales but all my work has been posted on his site. I have written to him asking him to purchase licenses by next week, otherwise I will be filing DMCAs. I've also written to Support to let them know.

Regards,
Peggt
jellygator

Re: Italian articles

Post by jellygator »

May I ask what a DMCA is? (Sorry, newbie here!)

ETA: Ah, found the answer. No need to respond.
DennyK

Re: Italian articles

Post by DennyK »

PeggyTee,

Thank you for the head's up on the Italian Cities articles. I had written one for this requester and it just sat there. I was thinking I had missed the deadline, as the article was rejected and had needed a revision that I was not speedy in completing.

After it sat for a bit, another site I write for came up with a need for some Italian travel articles, so I deleted it here and sold it there.

Your post here just made me run to Google to see if the article showed up anywhere, but it hasn't as of yet.

Thank you again for posting this. We must all watch out for each other it seems. I wish you luck in your dealings with "Sam."