I'm Afraid I'm Developing an Addiction

Anything goes.... but SPAM :)

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

LaLa

I'm Afraid I'm Developing an Addiction

Post by LaLa »

To a new passive income site known as List My 5. There, you create lists on your top 5 "whatever" and are paid according to page views. It's too new to know if there's any real money to be made, but I love creating the lists, so it doesn't really matter much to me if I don't make a dime (although that would be nice). Here's a link to a couple of lists I just created on applying to C-C and finding success here:

http://www.listmyfive.com/ab70c465/The- ... nt-Content

http://www.listmyfive.com/2428d21e/The- ... nt-Content

These are not referral links as, so far, there is no compensation for such. However, be aware that if you do sign up for the site's WCP program (and if you publish a list DO sign up to be compensated just in case it takes off) you may end up with a small monkey on your back, too.

Enjoy!
CharlotteAndrews

Re: I'm Afraid I'm Developing an Addiction

Post by CharlotteAndrews »

Love your lists Lala. Now I'm addicted to FreeRice.com. Hadn't heard of it before. Love it! Thanks!
LaLa

Post by LaLa »

Thanks, Charlotte, and I'm so glad you found FreeRice! Now, that's a habit you don't want to kick. ;)

There was a similar word game I was stuck on for about a month a couple of years ago, but it was interactive. LOADS of fun! I'd forgotten all about it until this morning. If I can find it again, I'll post it here (and, I'm sure, will create a list around it, too, lol).
MelissaNott

Post by MelissaNott »

OK, so I went to LM5 and made a couple of lists. How in the heck are they making any money? I don't see any ads. So far, I've made .01! My guess is, the clicks come from other LM5 writers. Anyone hit payload at LM5? Is it worth the time?
jak

Post by jak »

[quote="MelissaNott"]How in the heck are they making any money? I don't see any ads. [/quote]

That's what I thought. I signed up but didn't bother with any lists. Please let us know if things change, Lala.
MelissaNott

Post by MelissaNott »

I mentioned this question to my husband and he reminded me that we have Ad Blocker. When I disabled Ad Blocker, I did see ads. I guess that's how they make their money! But when I google my list titles, I can't find them. Which makes me wonder if the only people reading it are other Listers.
jodie079

Post by jodie079 »

I hope you will get rid of it.